- 1 baby watermelon (about the size of a cantaloupe)
- 1 Tbsp (15mL) balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp (15mL) lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp (45mL) plain yogurt, not low fat
- 2 Tbsp (30mL) olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2.5 oz (75g) goat feta
- 1/4 cup (60mL) fresh mint leaves, chopped fine, plus a few extra intact leaves for garnish
Halve the watermelon. Scoop out the flesh, cut into bite-sized cubes, and return about 1/4 of the cubes to each of the 2 watermelon "bowls" you created.
Mix the vinegar, lemon juice, and yogurt in a small bowl. Whisk in the olive oil to emulsify. Add pepper and feta.
Top each bowl of melon with 1/4 of the dressing, then add another 1/4 of the watermelon to each bowl. Top with remaining dressing, and garnish with mint.